so sorry!

jphc318

I apologize in advance for the repeat question but I am having one heck of a time searching fo rthis post: Can anyone please tell me the e-mail to inquire about shipboard entertainment on our scheduled cruise? I really am sorry and having a bad computer/board search day.Thank you in advance for your understanding and info!

We did that one year--just curious as to what the entertainment would be! They sent us the info, but once onboard, nothing except the "production show" was the same! Good luck!

And we have done that several times in the last few years, and except for a few minor changes, the information on the guest performers (comics, singers, jugglers, magicians, groups, etc.) has been extremely accurate. No guarantees but if you want some idea of who the entertainers will be, give it a try.:)

You can also email them at web_reservations@rccl.com to request this information. Be sure to put an "underscore"_ between web and reservations. You should get an acknowledgement fairly quickly and a full response within a few days.:)

Thats what I was looking for! Thankyou to everyone for their quick and helpful responses!

Archived