Century in Key West

pamcdon

If you're luck it docks right downtown and you can walk off the ship into the heart of Key West. There is a chance that you'll be at the Navy dock, in which case the cruise line provides a complimentary, and mandatory, shuttle service to downtown - takes about 10 to 15 minutes.

There are 3 possible piers. We were right in town on our December cruise and it was great. I believe one is about a 10 minute shuttle away. Not as convenient. Someone here posted a link to a website that showed which ships were in port with you and which pier you each had. I am trying to find it. You may want to try a search too or maybe someone knows it and can post the link.

There are 3 possible piers. We were right in town on our December cruise and it was great. I believe one is about a 10 minute shuttle away. Not as convenient. Someone here posted a link to a website that showed which ships were in port with you and which pier you each had. I am trying to find it. You may want to try a search too or maybe someone knows it and can post the link.

Key West cruise ship schedule

M = Mallory Square (downtown)

B = Pier B (next to Mallory Square)

OM= Outer Mole (shuttle ride)

Archived