Just Because Of You - Soverign of the Seas

Has anyone used Just Because of You when boarding on the SOS? If so what kind of goodies are in the baskets?

I have used JBOY out of Miami, and I am using them again in Feb. on SOS out of Port Canaveral. Shelly is very easy to work with and she will put whatever you want into a basket. I am getting some sparkling water and a 6-pack of Diet Dr. Pepper. Just call her (she likes to talk to people on the phone to make sure the order is right) and tell her what you want.

Enjoy your cruise.

I haven't used her for SOS, but did use her for Mariner this past Dec. she was wonderful to work with, everything showed up just like it was supposed to and was waiting for me in my room. You can get most anything, at the time she wasn't doing liquor and there was a limit of 1 twelve pack of beer per room. I don't remember exact costs, I ordered (for 4 rooms) one twelve pack diet coke, one twelve pack sprite, 2 twelve packs of lite beer, one twelve pack coors light and one twelve pack of corona. Delivery charge was $5.00 per basket and the total came to $146. and change. I will definitely use her services again. When I called originally she said to allow at least 2 weeks notice. She is a lovely lady! It was so nice to have the beverages in the fridge when we would get together and hang out on the balcony! Shelley's number is 1-800-882-9707

So let me get this straight, there is s service that can have items delivered to your Cabin that will include items such as Bottled Water, Soda and/or beer??? is this certain Ships?? I depart in April on MOS

Shelley will deliver just about anything you want (that's legal) in a basket. We got beer, wine and liquor, but you can get sodas, water, nuts, cookies, kleenex, flipflops, whatever you want, as long as you are willing to pay for it. :) :) :)

She charges for the items themselves, with a profit margin, plus a $5 per basket delivery charge that goes to directly to RCCL as their "bribe". (it's their fee that they charge her)

Shelley will deliver just about anything you want (that's legal) in a basket. We got beer, wine and liquor, but you can get sodas, water, nuts, cookies, kleenex, flipflops, whatever you want, as long as you are willing to pay for it. :) :) :)

She charges for the items themselves, with a profit margin, plus a $5 per basket delivery charge that goes to directly to RCCL as their "bribe". (it's their fee that they charge her)

I need to call soon... do you know how short of notice you can give?

Archived