Pride of Aloha Review Jan 14th - Jan 21st 2007

2Xayear

Dailies sent to all that have asked. If I missed you, please let me know.

Ready2bCRUISIN:

Less storage than HAL, but it was not a big deal. Besides...there is nothing you or I can do about it :) .... unless you want to upgrade to a suite.....? :D Now THAT'S an idea to consider!!!

Bob

Hi! Could I please get a copy of the dailies as well? Thank you SO much! lkelly3907@aol.com

Also, how was the storage space in the cabin? Is the closet and drawer space adequate for a 10 day cruise? We're planning to sail the POA in September.

Thank you for any info you can provide!

Lori

Just got home on Monday from the ship. Storage is ok. There was one side hanging space in the closet (we had about 9 hangars in there, but there was more room so you could buy some more in the islands if needed). One small drawer cabinet in the other side of the closet. It had 3 drawers and 1 shelf (no door). Also the nightstands had 2 shelfs without doors on them (we stored our tshirts there). We didnt hang everything up at first, kept some things laying flat in the suitcase and took them out a couple days into the trip once we had worn some of the original clothes we had hung/placed in the drawers. Over the tv was a shelf/ some room next to the tv on the shelf and the vanity top with 1 small desk size drawer. I liked the amount of room in the bathroom though with 3 shelves on each side of the sink. No problems keeping our toilitries out all cruise and not feeling cramped/messy.

Would appreciate the dailies, etc. We're having a 4-generation cruise (16 of us) on PoA on 4/8/07 (ages 2-93). Not sure how we're going to coordinate meals and sight-seeing but plan to rent vans on the islands. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please respond to robertanderson@earthlink.net.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Archived