Detailed review -Millennium 1-14 thru 1/21

robhil

Hi:

A great post. Last year my wife and I did the Eastern Caribbean on the Infinity. This year we are doing the Millennium Feb 18-25.

Your adventure in St. Thomas (St. John) reminds me (oddly) of what we are going to do. We will be with Capt Pat (but he's a he, not a she) and we will be on the "Ike Witt" (pronounced as I quit).

His day cruise was 7 hours but he will cut it back to 5 at our request. We sails from the American Harbor, to St. John (an experienced cruise friend said St. John was beautiful), and have lunch ans snorkel there.

I will report back when our journey ends.

TO ALL HERE! Your posts are absoultely wonderful. I was only disappointed about 2 things on our Infinity cruise in 2006:

1. Someone on our deck had a Cruise Connections on his/her door and I did not stop to say hi.

2. The wonderful lady who brought coffee and juice to our cabin each morning: I did not have the sheet to order this on the last day, and thus missed giving her a tip. This cruise I will tip the breakfast person early in the cruise.

I don't know if you find this, but we found that having breakfast and lunch in the dining room was great. Due to the "random" seating, we got to meet lots of people (very interesting). I found that with the buffet people took tables of their own group--they didn't share with others.

Looking forward to lots of sushi (even if it's not great)...loved it last time.

I think that you all are a great bunch of folks...will try to talk my wife into attnding the CC party.

Barry

:) My wife and I were B2B Jan. 14th and 21st. Fifth time on this ship in 15 cruises and the positive review was everything we experienced. We've met Derek on several cruises and I hope he doesn't give up his day job for marriage!! I guess one should just feel grateful for being able to cruise, I know we are. We have met some wonderful people, cruised several times with them, and visited them on land.

Archived