Just sailed Navigator of the Seas 1/13/07 - 1/20/07

Just sailed on the Navigator of the Seas we have never sailed to the Eastern Caribbean we have only been to the Western Caribbean sailing from Galveston. We had very windy conditions on the NOS therefore we had a couple of rocky sailing days onboard. Everyone walking onboard looked like they were drunk. Is this how it always is sailing to the Eastern Caribbean from Miami?

The NOS is a beautiful ship and we had a great time despite feeling a little seasick on Sunday, Thank goodness for the patch. All of the ports we visited were beautiful can't wait to go back.

Would you mind answering a question for me? We are sailing on NOS Feb.10th and I'd like to eat in Chops one night. Is there some sort of Caribbean night in the dining room? I'm trying to decide on the best night to miss the dining room and we aren't fans of that type of food. Also, what are the formal nights and is lobster on a formal night?

Thanks!

Jenn

Sat - Day One - Casual Attire

Sun - Day Two - Formal Night

Mon - Day Three - Casual or 50's or 60's attire

Tues - Day Four - Casual or Colorful Caribbean Attire

Wed - Day Five - Smart Casual (Lobster Night)

Thurs - Day Six - Formal Night

Fri - Day Seven - Casual Attire

We tried to eat at Chops Grille the day we were in Puerto Rico Day 3 but we waited to late to make reservations. My suggestion make your reservation as soon as you can. We missed eating there all together.

Hope this helps. The Navigator is a beautiful ship.

Hope you enjoy your cruise we did.

Which Itinerary are you sailing on?

Thank you for your response. We are sailing on the Eastern on 2/10. I want to plan ahead of time so I can make res soon after we board. It's hard to do that though not knowing the menus so I can choose the night we'd most want to miss the dining room. I can't find any websites to give me additional info on the menus or spa treatments etc.

If anyone can point me in a direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jenn

Archived