I'm booked again. I think I'm nuts.

Jenna1983

Yup! I just booked our cruise for next January (Liberty). I'm still waiting for a bunch of other people to book, but we'll see who comes through! Only 11 months and so many days! :p We have a LONG time until the doc dance.

Start a Roll Call and get the Party Started !!! :D

I just got off the Inspiration last Saturday and had another cruise booked by Monday. I'm HOOKED!!!

Carnival Valor 5/05

Carnival Fascination 9/05

Carnival Miracle 10/05

Carnival Inspiration 12/05

Carnival Victory4/06

Carnival Elation 10/06

Carnival Inspiration 1/07

Carnival Legend 9/07

AND MAYBE 1 INBETWEEN NOW AND THEN

I can totally relate. I also just got off a cruise on Jan. 14th and booked another 2 days later. We waited over a year out for this last cruise, so 8 mos. is going to seem like a breeze.

I have also been looking into the Elation when she moves to San Diego. We loved Cabo so much, it would be cool to take a nice little 4 or 5 day down there. Maybe next Feb...they have a $199 deal ($239 ov) for Feb 4th. That just looks too good to pass up. I hear good things about the Elation...did they refurb her or something?

Woot!

I couldn't stand the post cruise blues any longer and just booked our next cruise for Oct. I thought DH was going to kill me when I called him at work and said "guess what I just did";)

I knew if I told the kids soon enough, there'd be no backing out!:D

Well... for reasons I won't go into, I decided only this morning to do the unthinkable and book this cruise solo. It seemed like a bold move on my part, and I figured on letting her in on my little plan as the time drew near. Good thinking so far, right? Then, already uncertain of being a steady ground, I realized that the 5 day cruise would span our wedding date, Feb. 6th!

So now when I look into the mirror, I am sure I am seeing the face of evil... I never meant it to turn out this way. Let's see what happens.

Don

You may want to change your reservation and then tell her it's a surprise gift for your anniversary! ;)

Surprisingly, this actually worked, and now she is going with me... I like it better this way after all. :)

Don

Smart man.

And why are you surprised?

I am somewhat surprised because we only returned from a 7-day voyage aboard the Queen Mary 2 in Dec. I thought if I came home and said, "Darling, I've booked another cruise for us week after next!" she would have hit the ceiling.

I told her this way, "Darling, I have booked a cruise for myself the week after next. It being our anniversary and all, I would really love to add your name to the booking. May I?" and she at once agreed.

I also found out that she is very partial to Carnival over Cunard, and has given me the green light to take advantage of any other last minute offerings made by that line. I won't say much about our QM2 holiday of last month, not here anyway, although I have written a wonderful review, which I have not yet published, except that it was a delight! None of my worst fears came true, and the other passengers were good-natured and sociable.

I think the various cruise lines have a product to suit just about anyone, whether it is Carnival or Cunard, there is something for everyone, and they are to be enjoyed in different ways.

Anyhow, enough said. I am very much looking forward to our upcoming cruise and even more so now that the Mrs. will be joining me.

Sincerely,

Don

Yup! I just booked our cruise for next January (Liberty). I'm still waiting for a bunch of other people to book, but we'll see who comes through! Only 11 months and so many days! :p We have a LONG time until the doc dance.

We booked in 2/06 for a 4/07 cruise. Now THAT'S a long time between booking and doc dance, LOL. I think it was like 435 days. I'm happy to report we're now down to 92! LOL :D But i'm all ready contemplating which to take next.;) Congrats...we all know how exciting that is.

I couldn't help it and booked my first solo cruise for December ... but I still have over a month with three planned for this year. ;)

... and, I'm trying to get my parents to pull the trigger on that 9 day Miracle cruise. I'm guessing it going to have to be a little cheaper before they do ... :(

I couldn't help it and booked my first solo cruise for December ... but I still have over a month with three planned for this year. ;)

... and, I'm trying to get my parents to pull the trigger on that 9 day Miracle cruise. I'm guessing it going to have to be a little cheaper before they do ... :(

Chris I need the scoop on the 9 day Miracle cruise. We from Miracle must be a cruing bunch. Bev just got back. Larry and I went a few weeks ago. Sis and I are goin in a week.

Let me know the scoop on Miracle Do you still have my email??? I may have yours if I do will e-mail you

Debbie

Archived