I'm booked again. I think I'm nuts.

Jenna1983

Yup! I just booked our cruise for next January (Liberty). I'm still waiting for a bunch of other people to book, but we'll see who comes through! Only 11 months and so many days! :p We have a LONG time until the doc dance.

I'm nuts too. :eek: Can't stay off CC. Leaving for my next cruise 3 weeks from today. Already planning for 08. This is so much fun!!!:D

Well I think we all have that in common...nuts about cruising, nuts about forum boards. :) I like to have 2 booked at a time so that when I get home from one I still have another to look forward to. That year will fly by Jenna. We are booked on Liberty Feb 3 08 and leaving in 2 weeks on Triumph.

I booked a cruise for Feb. 5th only this morning. This is the first time I ever booked one on such short notice, or so spontaneously. Now if I can only talk the DW into coming along... ;)

Sincerely,

Don

i'm sure if she declines you will be able to find plenty of volunteers to go w/ you on here!

Well... for reasons I won't go into, I decided only this morning to do the unthinkable and book this cruise solo. It seemed like a bold move on my part, and I figured on letting her in on my little plan as the time drew near. Good thinking so far, right? Then, already uncertain of being a steady ground, I realized that the 5 day cruise would span our wedding date, Feb. 6th!

So now when I look into the mirror, I am sure I am seeing the face of evil... I never meant it to turn out this way. Let's see what happens.

Don

See, nuts is thinking that you're NOT going to be cruising until next January - and infact pysching yourself up for it by making it into a group cruise with a bunch of your crazy theatre friends... and then last minute booking a cruise that leaves in the middle of February. :D

We just got off a cruise ship in December. ;)

See, nuts is thinking that you're NOT going to be cruising until next January - and infact pysching yourself up for it by making it into a group cruise with a bunch of your crazy theatre friends... and then last minute booking a cruise that leaves in the middle of February. :D

We just got off a cruise ship in December. ;)

Well... for reasons I won't go into, I decided only this morning to do the unthinkable and book this cruise solo. It seemed like a bold move on my part, and I figured on letting her in on my little plan as the time drew near. Good thinking so far, right? Then, already uncertain of being a steady ground, I realized that the 5 day cruise would span our wedding date, Feb. 6th!

So now when I look into the mirror, I am sure I am seeing the face of evil... I never meant it to turn out this way. Let's see what happens.

Don

Ohhhhh. You're a dead man!!!!:D :D :p :p :D

A lot of us were booked over the summer already for the 2007-2008 9 Day Miracle Christmas New Years cruise. There is a large Roll call for it. Im almost ready to book the Freedom for the 2008- 2009 New Years. Some cruises you have to book early for a good cabin and deck.

Don

Unless the reasons include a divorce....... You better change it to a double and quick!

Yup! I just booked our cruise for next January (Liberty). I'm still waiting for a bunch of other people to book, but we'll see who comes through! Only 11 months and so many days! :p We have a LONG time until the doc dance.

Better than not having your next one booked! I'm getting the shakes and need a cruise-fix BADLY! (Maybe it's just from all the snow here...hard to say...) :p

Don

You may want to change your reservation and then tell her it's a surprise gift for your anniversary! ;)

I'm on the South Shore of Suffolk County (opposite side from Oyster Bay)... two minutes from Robert Moses beaches ...that's why I only cruise in the winter! :D

I'm on the north shore - Huntington. Lived in Amityville for 5 1/2 years.

Archived