Transferring a booking to another ship or date?

Yes, we just did it. If you are trading a 7 day for another 7 day it is easy. If it is a different duration, your onboard credit may change.

Make sure they keep the same booking number or your obc will disappear.

They can probably also transfer your deposit.

Larissa is C&A is wonderful if you have any problems.

Of course. Just make sure you get your transfer forms when booking onboard. Very important. It is the first thing an agent and the cruiseline will ask for. Make copies to have them on hand to fax.

I'm not familiar with a transfer form? Do you mean the booking confirmation? Thanks:)

Yes, we just did it. If you are trading a 7 day for another 7 day it is easy. If it is a different duration, your onboard credit may change.

Make sure they keep the same booking number or your obc will disappear.

They can probably also transfer your deposit.

Larissa is C&A is wonderful if you have any problems.

They will transfer your deposit if you are just moving to a different sailing. If you cancel and then rebook, you will be charged the deposit for the new reservation, then refunded the original.

We just transfered from a 7 to a 9 night with no problems. The only thing was we had to change rooms since the previous ones booked were not available on new sailing, but it was not a big deal, just needed an adjoining cabin.

Maybe the transfer form only applies when transfering the booking from the line to a travel agent, which is what we did. We also booked Royal Caribbean while on Celebrity. Same credits apply.

All I know is I was given one transfer form on board, and when I transferred to an agent on land, he needed the form, as did the cruiseline.

You can tranfer the same booking several times, but as others have said, you must keep the same booking number to save the credits.

Someone else posted, coincidently....that there is a transfer form available on the RCCL website. Apparently it comes up if you put transfer into the search box. Thanks for letting us know about it. It might something handy to know in the future, should the need arise. :)

Someone else posted, coincidently....that there is a transfer form available on the RCCL website. Apparently it comes up if you put transfer into the search box. Thanks for letting us know about it. It might something handy to know in the future, should the need arise. :)

Yes, I used the form to transfer 1 booking to my TA from RCI.

Archived