What are 'My Dream Deals' in cruise personalizer?

aclay

This works for me.

What I have figured out is that if I have a cruise booked, I will NEVER receive emails from Princess.

The moment I don't have any cruises booked, I get tons of specials and these specials show up in the Dream Deals.

I recently had a May 08 cruise booked and when I cancelled it, I started getting specials a few times a week.

This doesn't work for me. So sad.

And, I have my email address in my Profile and I NEVER get emails from Princess. What is up with that??? I'm Platinum and have 11 cruises with 12 & 13 booked and I never hear a word from Princess. Guess they don't like me as much as I like them...

Joyce - the problem is that you always have a cruise booked. Once you no longer have a Princess cruise booked, you will get specials.

I don't have a cruise booked and rarely get the specials. I used to get them prior to booking a cruise in 2004 using an email special. Once booked, I didn't get any emails. Even after the cruise passed we didn't until I called one day and they reset it. I still don't get as many now as before the 2004 cruise.

Archived