Canopy and Dolphin Swim in PV same day?

Islandmon

My son and I REALLY would like to do the Canopy Zip Lines at Los Veranos, which I believe the first start time is around 1:15pm.

My wife would really like to do the Royal Dolphin Swim at Sea Life Park Vallarta, while my son and I check out the speed slides and lazy river action.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if it's possible to do both in one day. Help!!

Has anyone tried this?

I'm not sure of the start times for the Royal Dolphin Swim, so I don't really know that part of it. I also don't know distance from one excursion to the other.

My son and I really want to do the zip lines and my wife has said that if there is one thing she really wants to do on this trip, it's go on the Dolphin swim. We'd like to be there to film it for her and experience it, so going to separate excursions is not an option.

Carnival is hard to get this type of info out of I've found.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks!

My son and I REALLY would like to do the Canopy Zip Lines at Los Veranos, which I believe the first start time is around 1:15pm.

My wife would really like to do the Royal Dolphin Swim at Sea Life Park Vallarta, while my son and I check out the speed slides and lazy river action.

Trouble is, I'm not sure if it's possible to do both in one day. Help!!

Has anyone tried this?

I'm not sure of the start times for the Royal Dolphin Swim, so I don't really know that part of it. I also don't know distance from one excursion to the other.

My son and I really want to do the zip lines and my wife has said that if there is one thing she really wants to do on this trip, it's go on the Dolphin swim. We'd like to be there to film it for her and experience it, so going to separate excursions is not an option.

Carnival is hard to get this type of info out of I've found.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks!

I cannot help you with startingtimes etc., but know that Los Veranos is far south of P. Vallarta, while the dolphinswim is far north...

So I think it will be difficult to do both, unless you each do your own programm that day.

I'm not sure if they will help or not but here goes.... when we were on the Pride two years ago we used just ship tours because it was dh's first cruise and he was nervous about being left in port. (we do independent now) We were on the first canopy tour of the day and there was a lady in our group who was did the canopy with us and the dolphin encounter that afternoon. We saw her that evening and she said it was the best day of her life.

I'm not familiar with the dolphin swim at Sea Life, but with the other one I know that people often do both the canopy and the dolphin swim in the same day.

The canopy tour will take about 3 hours including transportation from the canopy tour office (about 10 minutes from the cruise port).

It will take about 20 - 30 minutes to take a taxi from the canopy office to Nuevo Vallarta where the dolphin swims are, depending on traffic.

The dolphin swim will take about an hour to do, then it's about 15 minutes back to the marina to get back on the ship.

So, all told you're looking at roughly 5 hours of transportation and activities, not including time you'll spend swimming or eating at Los Veranos or time spent buying photos at the dolphins or playing on slides.

I would recommend passing on the water slides and doing the dolphins together as a family - it's a really great experience, and then you can get the video of you all doing it together. The wife will like Los Veranos too, I'm sure of it. Both are great activites, and great for the whole family.

Hope this helps, have fun!

Why not do the canapy tour in PV and the dolphin swim in Cabo? You

can do the 11:00 am dolphin swim and be done and out of there by 1:00.

The dolphin swim is a short walk from the pier so there's no transportion

time to worry about. Do allow time to view your pictures afterward as

that held us up a little. But you will still have a lot day left if you do the

early dolphin swim.

Archived