Meet and greet on ships

createmem

This may be a dumb question - but was wondering if there is a good/effiecient way to organize a meet and greet of those you have been posting with in your roll call message board? A group of us want to get together on our cruise in a few weeks, but with me being the very organized and planning person, was just wondering the best way to do this.

thanks so much.

tricia

This may be a dumb question - but was wondering if there is a good/effiecient way to organize a meet and greet of those you have been posting with in your roll call message board? A group of us want to get together on our cruise in a few weeks, but with me being the very organized and planning person, was just wondering the best way to do this.

thanks so much.

tricia

Chat it up at the roll call and make sure everyone knows the time/location(aft pool 3 o'clock)..............you can set a later secondary meeting......(11pm piano bar).............

another thing we didn't do but spread word mid cruise.......aft pool 1pm on the day before you return....that way you can get in some goodbye's with your new friends.

Just pick a spot on the ship and a time for everyone to meet. The first sea day is probably the best choice. Ask some of the folks in your roll call if they know of a good location to meet. Bring some sort of sign that you can up for everyone to look for.

I find the first day rather hectic and lots of people dont make it.

We dont pick a time but rather state after the muster drill meet at the aft pool-- all the way to the back on the side with the pizza place.

Stating a time-- if the muster drill is held late then people tend to think they missed the meet.

you also want to set up times during the week too- for people who didnt get to the first one.

I like tea time..its 3:30 on sea days. Its listed in the capers. Its a chance for everyone to get together to have the last Bon VOyage

Archived