Major Price Decrease

Annefran

I found out a day after I paid the balance on my cruise that there was a major price decrease for our balcony cabin. Will RCI give me the credit for the decrease even though I booked through an online cruise company? Who should I call the TA or RCI? Help!

You need to work with your TA since you booked with one...............RCCL cant help you directly............

You will be able to get the difference credited back to your cc UNLESS you saw that great new deal on Happy Hour..........if its on happy Hour,forget it,,,,,,,,,,its for new bookings only.................

I found out a day after I paid the balance on my cruise that there was a major price decrease for our balcony cabin. Will RCI give me the credit for the decrease even though I booked through an online cruise company? Who should I call the TA or RCI? Help!

You will have to call your TA. RCI will not help you since the TA owns the booking.

Was it the Happy Hour special that you got? Thanks, Linda

No Linda it was on the regular Royal Caribbean site. I check periodically to see what my type cabin is going for and then compare it to what I paid. It wasn't a Happy Hour special....I believe you can't get the decrease if it was.

Archived