Weetabix at breakfast?

jonmar

My wife is sitting beside me, MAKING me post this question. I am not kidding either. Does anyone know if Weetabix cereal is offered in the King's Court or Britannia at breakfast? She is not a Weetabix junkie or anything. It is for our daughter. Anyhow, if anyone has just completed a trip on QM2 and can confirm a 'visual' on Weetabix availability, please advise.

My wife and I have been on the Queen Mary 2 three times. The last time was in October 2006. We have never seen your desired cereal in the Kings Court. Usually there are about five kinds available in their little boxes.

I think the suggestion posted here to pack a box with you is a very good idea. It might be easier to put the contents of the box into several zip lock plastic bags. I am sure they will get through security if they are in your checked in luggage.

Tell your daughter she has very caring parents!

Terrence

My wife is sitting beside me, MAKING me post this question. I am not kidding either. Does anyone know if Weetabix cereal is offered in the King's Court or Britannia at breakfast? She is not a Weetabix junkie or anything. It is for our daughter. Anyhow, if anyone has just completed a trip on QM2 and can confirm a 'visual' on Weetabix availability, please advise.

Weetabix is on the roomservice menu on the QE2 I have every reason to believe it would be on the QM2.

Here is the selection of cereals from the Britannia Restaurant breakfast menu on Cunard's web site:

HOT & COLD CEREALS

Choice of Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat ,

Choice of Corn Flakes, All Bran, Raisin Bran, Special K, Rice Crispies, Total, Shredded Wheat, Swiss Muesli, Alpen, Weetabix

Looks like your daughter should have her Weetabix.

Archived