Can you walk to Patouche Tour?

San-D-Beach

Has anyone walked from the cruise ship dock to the Patouche Tour site? We are only in Tortola from 8am to 1pm. I booked with Patouche for the half day. They said they would send me a taxi but it would be $4pp each way. That is another $32.00 added on to the cost of this tour for our family of four. Can I save the $$ and get off the ship in time, walk to their tour site and catch their tour by 8:15? Patouche departs at 8:30.

This is my first cruise so I have another question..... If the itinerary for the island says 8am to 1pm...does that mean the ship is pulling in at 8am or does it mean you can get off the ship no earlier than 8am?...do they sometimes let you off early if it is possible? Do they pull out at 1pm or is that the latest you can re-board?

Has anyone walked from the cruise ship dock to the Patouche Tour site? We are only in Tortola from 8am to 1pm. I booked with Patouche for the half day. They said they would send me a taxi but it would be $4pp each way. That is another $32.00 added on to the cost of this tour for our family of four. Can I save the $$ and get off the ship in time, walk to their tour site and catch their tour by 8:15? Patouche departs at 8:30.

This is my first cruise so I have another question..... If the itinerary for the island says 8am to 1pm...does that mean the ship is pulling in at 8am or does it mean you can get off the ship no earlier than 8am?...do they sometimes let you off early if it is possible? Do they pull out at 1pm or is that the latest you can re-board?

8 AM is usually the arrival time of the ship, if they do arrive early they will most likely let you off earlier.

We are booked from 8-1 as well. We will use thier cab for the morning, but if we return around 11:30 - 12 (as stated) at the latest we will walk back to the ship and not use the cab. The ship will be leaving at 1PM, all aboard will be by 12:30.

San-d-Beach:

If you don't mind me asking, how much is Patouches' tour per person? We are a family of 5 so i was wondering how much it would be for all of us. We are planning to do the Speedy ferry/ taxi thing, but I was wondering what the difference would be.

Thanks

San-d-Beach:

If you don't mind me asking, how much is Patouches' tour per person? We are a family of 5 so i was wondering how much it would be for all of us. We are planning to do the Speedy ferry/ taxi thing, but I was wondering what the difference would be.

Thanks

Patouche's is $54 when booking online and reserving with a credit card.

Archived