Noordam December, 2008?

Oriole

Does anyone know where the Noordam will be in December 2008? I've been searching but the only cruise that comes up is a 10 Day Eastern Caribbean on 12/10. I thought I had seen a holiday and Southern Caribbean as well - does this mean there are charters?

Thanks for the info...Janet

According to the 2008 "At A Glance" schedule that December 10 cruise is preceeded by an 11-day that sails 11/29, and is followed by a 14-day Holiday cruise on 12/20.

Shoots that month all to he**! :D

Thanks so much for the info, Ruth! We're new to cruising but loved the 12/6 Eastern Caribbean on the Noordam so much, I want to book for 2008 - but couldn't find the dates.

I just emailed the TA and asked for all the $$$ details. Hopefully, my countdown clock will start soon.

Janet

Thanks so much for the info, Ruth! We're new to cruising but loved the 12/6 Eastern Caribbean on the Noordam so much, I want to book for 2008 - but couldn't find the dates.

I just emailed the TA and asked for all the $$$ details. Hopefully, my countdown clock will start soon.

Janet

I'm with you Janet. 12/6 was one of our two best cruises ever! We couldn't wait until 08....we already booked for 12/1/07! :D

I've been looking at that cruise. The itineray looks good, most islands I've not been to before and the cruise between the Thanksgiving and Christmas cruises are generally a bit cheaper and less crowded. Maybe I'll see you there.

Archived