Which would you choose?

Ronaldo807

I am reaching out to everyone hear for some solid advice. For my honeymoon in June of 2008 I plan on taking an Alaskan cruise. My question to all of you is which cruise line would you choose?

I've been on both RCCL and Carnival, enjoyed both, but wasn't as satisfied with Carnival as I was with RCCL.

I want to know from your experiences, which cruise line, any of them, has either been amazing in Alaska or has always been your favorite? I appreciate everyone's help on this big decision.

I am reaching out to everyone hear for some solid advice. For my honeymoon in June of 2008 I plan on taking an Alaskan cruise. My question to all of you is which cruise line would you choose?

I've been on both RCCL and Carnival, enjoyed both, but wasn't as satisfied with Carnival as I was with RCCL.

I want to know from your experiences, which cruise line, any of them, has either been amazing in Alaska or has always been your favorite? I appreciate everyone's help on this big decision.

First of all, congrats on your marrige.

I went to Alaska in 2003 onboard the Radiance of the Seas (RCI) and absolutly loved it. She is a beautiful ship with tons of glass and lovly wood all arond. I really liked the glass elevators facing the sea. I have been wth Carnival 3 times now and am going with them again in 2008 but would love to sail RCI again. They are much more elegant and classy than Carnival and if it was my honeymoon, I would porbably choose Royal Caribbean even though I love both lines.

I haven't been on an Alaskan cruise yet! But one thing that kind of factors in for me is airfare. There seems to be quite a few cruises that sail out of Seattle. With Carnival, your only options is to fly to and from Vancouver, or Vancouver and Whittier. I know you can bus from Seattle but that adds on hours and hassles in my opinion. For me the airfare would be much more expensive. Enjoy your honeymoon in Alaska!

Archived