Queen Mary 2 And Dawn Princess Pics

MTJSR

Thanks for the pics. I live in the Bay Area and wished I had been able to go and see her. I heard that the traffic on the Embarcadero was crazy that day.

My cousin in Toronto sailed her from England to New York and said she was fabulous.

Irishjayne

they are both together again in sydney harbour on the 20th feb. Looks like it will be a huge day for us sydnesiders. A lot of posters on Cc australia board are going down to see them. Even fireworks have been arranged.....For the cruisers on board not the CC folk!!

they are both together again in sydney harbour on the 20th feb. Looks like it will be a huge day for us sydnesiders. A lot of posters on Cc australia board are going down to see them. Even fireworks have been arranged.....For the cruisers on board not the CC folk!!

You must mean another princess ship will be with the Queen M2 in Sydney, not sure if the Dawn is going down that way this month. I would love to see the reception she receives in Sydney, it is such a beautiful ship.

Think your titles are wrong.

QM2 was tied up at Pier 27, not Pier 41.

I know - picky picky!

Yes, good catch....keep me honest. Before heading over to san francisco, I caught the local news and thought I had heard them say she was docked at 41 and the Dawn at 35. Someday I will get in there and change the titles. Thanks!

I didn't get into the City to see both the Dawn and the QM2 docked but did watch the QM2 come into the City from Ocean Beach. It was so exciting to see her as a shadow on the horizon and then follow her all the way in to the golden gate...not the bridge but the land ;-))

Cheers, Denise

Archived