Aft cabin on summit

Fitnessmaniac

:confused: We are booked for cabin 7206 Aft/Stern we were on the 9th floor Aft. We changed because we were told it was noisy on the 9th floor under the resturant. Do you think we did the best thing?

Has anyone had this cabin? Did you like it?

We are booked for Nov 9th, 2007 Hawaii. thanks. :)

We've had both #7206 and #7208 quite a few times on Summit, Infinity and Constellation. We really enjoy this location. It's quiet, and the spacious balcony is wonderful. IMHO you made an excellent choice, especially for Hawaii.

Karyn

Fitnessmaniac

We are headed to Hawaii in April on Infinity (essentially same ship layout as Summit) in 7203 (same cabin other side of aft). I can tell you when we get back how the experience was. In the meantime you can do a search using just your cabin number. If you don't find much using 7206, try 7203 and you will find a great amount of information and photos.

I do know that your balcony will be considerably larger on the 7th level than it would have been on the 9th.

Have a great cruise!!!

Cant resist saying we have 8181 FV corner aft booked for our Panama Canal cruise coming up in 8 days time.

ITS FINALLY NEARLY HERE, AFTER WAITING NEARLY A YEAR

Dont forget Nadine, Bev, Jan and Bob to come for pre dinner drinks on the night of the speciality restaurant on our balcony - I am bringing two bottles of champers on board (our allocated wine allowance). Will the cabin attendant provide us with strawberries and flutes for our champers?

Nadine, I know you booked the speciality restaurant, have you managed to find out what dress code it is for that night?:o :o :o

Getting very very excited now.............

This time next week, Jan and Bob and hubby and me will be just taking off from Heathrow................ 9.25 am Friday

:) :)

Wow, I'm starting to get paranoid now. I've booked 9201 for Hawaii this Christmas. Should I scramble for a cabin on deck 7?

I think your cabin will be just fine and you will find your balcony to be quite large. But if given a choice, I would prefer a deck 7 aft cabin only because it will be less noisy as there is no public deck right above it.

Wow, I'm starting to get paranoid now. I've booked 9201 for Hawaii this Christmas. Should I scramble for a cabin on deck 7?

Don't worry we are on the Infinity Panama Canal March CC9201

this is better than all other non aft CC Cabins

David

Looking at the deck plans on Celebrity's site, it doesn't show a balcony, but shows a large white expanse across the aft of the ship. Is this something that gets in the way of the view of 7203, etc., or is it part of the balcony? From what you all say, it may not exist? I asked Celebrity, but haven't got an answer - you are all faster. Thanks. Nancy

Looking at the deck plans on Celebrity's site, it doesn't show a balcony, but shows a large white expanse across the aft of the ship. Is this something that gets in the way of the view of 7203, etc., or is it part of the balcony? From what you all say, it may not exist? I asked Celebrity, but haven't got an answer - you are all faster. Thanks. Nancy

The deck plan seems to show from above, what is below and more aft of deck 7 balconies. Which is, deck 6 balconies. Nothing is blocking the view to aft until you look down, then of course, you can't see down near the ship.

Believe me, it won't bother you when you're cruising.

You're Welcome Nancy - but think of it this way.......those family views (first two on each end I believe) have solid fronts instead of the plexiglass and although there is more cabin space they don't have those CC extras ;). I think any cabin on the aft is dreamy.

You're Welcome Nancy - but think of it this way.......those family views (first two on each end I believe) have solid fronts instead of the plexiglass and although there is more cabin space they don't have those CC extras ;). I think any cabin on the aft is dreamy.

Only the corner FV's have the solid fronts and they make up for it with the 270 degree views. The non-corner FV's have plexiglass fronts. And that's not even mentioning the interior benefits of having TWO rooms. If both are available and the price differential isn't too great, you should DEFINITELY book an FV!!!

Archived