Drinks on Labadee

May be silly but I have a question (what else is new :rolleyes: )....

Are all the drinks (alcoholic) on Labadee thru RCCL? To further clarify, are all drinks on Labadee charged on your ship account or are their private vendors there as well that take cash?

Labadee is a private destination therefore all drinks are charged to your seapass card. There are vendors, but they only sell merchandise. Just think of it like a bar on the ship. Same glasses as the ship too.

p.s. NOT a stupid question. A very good one.

EVERYTHING on Labadee belongs to RCI. The chairs, the sand, your money....

The only thing you will need cash for is to tip the guy that you MIGHT have move your lounge chair for you! And, any of the "souvenier" stuff in the little marketplace.

Everything else, sodas, alcohol, watersport equipment,etc... will go on your seapass.

Thank you very much for your responses. I figured that is the way it would be. I must admit that I am not really that excited about Labadee. I guess it will be a good day to just sit out on the beach and relax.

That is exactly what we did. We loved Labadee cause it was just a relaxing beach day and a great way to end a vacation. It was actually our favorite place right up there with Grand Cayman. Rent the floating mat. It was great to just float around in the water and relax. You will love it. I was not excited at first either, but once we got there, we loved it.

What's in a Labaduzee? I have seen that drink everywhere (Samantha Brown got it on her trip on the Freedom of the Seas that aired on Sunday morning!) and I am dying to know what flavor it is and what is in it!

I don't know what it's got in it, but it's delicious and fruity and comes in a Labadee souvenier plastic cup. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Labadoozie

Ingredients:

1/2 oz Orange Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Pineapple Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Papaya Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Coconut Cream

3/4 oz Dark Rum (Or make it a virgin Coco Loco without the rum)

3/4 oz Coconut Rum

1/4 oz Grenadine

Crushed ice

(Makes one cocktail

This is what I will be sipping on President's Day - in little more than a week!

What's in a Labaduzee? I have seen that drink everywhere (Samantha Brown got it on her trip on the Freedom of the Seas that aired on Sunday morning!) and I am dying to know what flavor it is and what is in it!

Did you notice that she took a sip and really had no reaction? I was waiting for her to say something positive about it but didn't hear anything.

I taped the show and watch it when I am feeling down because it is a great reminder that I am getting up and going to work every day for a reason :p.

Labaduzee...Mmmm!!! It was my favorite drink for the week! If you love rum/fruity drinks, then this will be heaven for you! The bar waiter that we liked the most on the ship found us on the island, and he added a lot of extra rum every time I ordered one! :p Hey, I just *had* to bring a cup in every color home for my DD(7)!! And of COURSE they had to be empty! lolol

Did you notice that she took a sip and really had no reaction? I was waiting for her to say something positive about it but didn't hear anything.

I noticed that, but what I really loved that everything was "free". You never saw her hand over her seapass card once. She walked up, asked for a frozen drink, they turned around right away and handed her a Labaduzee, she walked away. If that was any of us they would put out their hand for a seapass card before they gave us the Labaduzee! ;)

Archived