Easy Click For Miami Intercontinental

NoVa Mimi

Has anyone had any recent experience in obtaining the Intercontinental in Miami? I was wondering how it is listed under the "mystery" properties. I'd like to book for a room 3 nights in July. I'd be grateful for any tips that are available for obtaining a room at the Intercontinental!

Tim, thanks so much! I found it with following the directions you gave. Coral, how did your friend arrange to pay extra for concierge lounge? How much extra was it and what was included? Did they go through EasyClick for it or the hotel directly?

When they checked in, they asked about paying for an upgrade. The cost was $50 or $60 and they had access to the conceriage lounge. I stayed there in January though we booked it differently then and she also paid access to the lounge. We had some snacks and drinks up there around 6 pm and breakfast in the morning. She commented that the food was better in November previously so they must bring different food up. For me, it was a wash if it was worth it (as I don't drink).

Coral,

Don't thank me, I want to thank you. My wife and I have never been to the Caribbean and with this finding I am now thinking of doing the Caribbean. I always fly in a day early and manage to find great hotel deals. Now that I see a great price at the Inter Continal maybe we'll do a caribbean cruise. Have to do the Greek Islands first. Tim

How much extra was it and what was included? Did they go through EasyClick for it or the hotel directly?

Sorry - forgot to answer what was there. At night - there was a good assort of drinks and for dinner, that night they had a beef broccoli with noodles. It was sort of a stir fry with all the ingredients that you stir fried yourself (it was cooked, you just assembled it together). There were other snacks but I don't remember. My friend told me the previous time she was there, there was pizza up there.

The following morning there was a good breakfast assortment to eat. Not as nice as the buffet down below but there was plenty of stuff that there was no need to go elsewhere.

Archived