Seattle Cruisers

jeangeorges

Can someone tell me the drive time from the Seattle Waterfront to the Princess Pier? We are on the GOlden May 5th and can start boarding at noon.

I would also like to know the cheapist way to get there? There will only be two of us and will have 3 maybe 4 big (the biggest the airline allows) pieces of luggage.

What IS the best time to start the boarding process?:confused:

Thank you

Not sure for Princess, but I'd guess you could start boarding about 11 or so. We've got two piers here, and last year Princess sailed out of the one further from downtown, but it's still just a few minutes in a cab. Mercury is not docking in Seattle this year, which leaves an opening at the closer pier - not sure who's moving in there. If you're going to the older pier (Pier 30? I always forget the numbers) you'll want to grab a cab ... it won't be very expensive as it's not very far at all.

Where are you going to be staying?

The one thing to be aware of is that Terminal 30 is right near the sporting arenas (Mariners, Seahawks, etc.). Check to see if there's a game in the early afternoon and plan accordingly. When we were there for our Alaskan cruise, we were playing tourist the day before and we got stuck in post-Mariner traffic. So we went before 11am the next day to get there.

Not sure for Princess, but I'd guess you could start boarding about 11 or so. We've got two piers here, and last year Princess sailed out of the one further from downtown, but it's still just a few minutes in a cab. Mercury is not docking in Seattle this year, which leaves an opening at the closer pier - not sure who's moving in there. If you're going to the older pier (Pier 30? I always forget the numbers) you'll want to grab a cab ... it won't be very expensive as it's not very far at all.

Are you sure that Mercury is not docking in Seattle this year? We are on the 4/27/07 cruise from San Francisco to Vancouver and are scheduled to dock in Seattle on May 2nd. It will just be for one day but hopefully it will be at the downtown pier.

Are you sure that Mercury is not docking in Seattle this year? We are on the 4/27/07 cruise from San Francisco to Vancouver and are scheduled to dock in Seattle on May 2nd. It will just be for one day but hopefully it will be at the downtown pier.

Archived