What's your favorite lunch item on the ship?

MamaParrotHead

I must confess, it didn't occur to me to try the dining room for lunch. I may try that this time (I'll definately be there for breakfast). My favorite lunch item, that I've been craving for almost 2 years now, is a CHILI DOG and FRIES from the grill. TO DIE FOR. LOL I love chili dogs, have had many different kinds in my 30+ years, and these are the BEST. :D

What's your favorite lunch item/s?

Everyone says they are going to be in the dining room for Breakfast, yeah right, thats if you ever get out of bed :D

Fred

Actually, last time I was so excited to be on vacation and start my day, I was up really, annoyingly early. :D Also because we were so wiped out and went to bed darn early. This time it's DH's "mission" to take more advantage of the "nightlife", so we'll see how THAT works out.

Anytime the dining room is open, I'm there for all three meals a day!

At lunch, they have a wonderful MONGOLIAN STEAK SALAD! It's so good! Also, all of the French pastries they have on the lunch menu are really, really good. (Don't forget to ask for cappuccino or espresso w/your meal - or after - in the dining room - no charge.):)

And yes, I agree about the Reubens at the deli. I've had my share. Yum.

The Fish 'n Chips (and fritters) and the Deli roast beef with swiss.

We always try the dining room at least once for breakfast and lunch. To be honest though, I like the made-to-order omelette bar on Lido deck better for breakfast, and I've never been that impressed with the lunch menu in the dining room........ seems like I always miss the day they serve ribs :mad:

John

Never made it to the dining room but the grill is wonderful. The hot dogs, chili dogs, hamburgers, fries are all great. If i picked one I guess the chili dogs would win out too. On a major diet now though so might try the dining room for lunch for something lower fat. Dont know if the rueben is but definitely gonna try one.

Maybe not my favorite, but what I looked forward to with most anticipation at the lunch buffet were the mixed salads at the head of the line. Seafood, chicken, couscous, rice, pasta, all different everyday with very creative and tasy variations. Also,the line that held the Taste of Nations lunch buffet each day....yummy.

Archived