What is going on with RCI?

kruzerci

I have never had any trouble with Crown and Anchor or losing my reservation like so many have posted about until tonight. I just went to see if a better stateroom had opened up for our upcoming cruise and my reservation is gone and it is not showing any of my cruise credits or letting me into the C&A section of the website.

Is anybody else having problems or should I call Royal Caribbean?

About once a day, the reservation system is taken down for a little while while I presume they are updating things. I've noticed that maybe one time a day (it varies) I cannot see my reservation and a couple of times I haven't been able to access my C&A stuff. It normally pops back up in a few hours at the longest.

It's back up. Thanks guys. I accidentally changed my dinner to second seating, though, and now I am on the waitlist for first :( . Is there anything I can do about it? Does being Platinum give me priority or is that only for Diamond?

As soon as you get aboard......go to the maitre 'd........and tell him your story....................he should be able to get you back to first seating.

Rick

Archived