Cruise Critic party onboard?

lvz2cruz

We are new to NCL. On the line we have always sailed, there is a place on cruise critic to sign up for a party to meet the people you have been talking to on these boards. Is there such a thing here and where do I sign up?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, NCL cannot host official CC parties. However, if you find your roll call, you or someone else on your sailing can contact NCL to set something up and NCL has been very accommodating.

Cecelia,

For the knowledge of all why can't NCL host CC meet and greet parties as other cruise lines do? Is NCL against it for some reason. Simply stating it as a reason with no explanation is no help or answer to the OP.

What's the poop.

Mac:):):)

Cecelia,

For the knowledge of all why can't NCL host CC meet and greet parties as other cruise lines do? Is NCL against it for some reason. Simply stating it as a reason with no explanation is no help or answer to the OP.

What's the poop.

Mac:):):)

We're new to NCL, but when we cruised Princess, they hosted several for us, and we all enjoyed meeting each other, getting together, then running into each other at various times and places during the cruise.

I signed onto our NCL roll call as soon as we booked, but so far, have had no response from other cruisers. We're not leaving until December 21, but our Princess cruise had a high number of cruisers already signed up this far out. Wonder if the reluctance of NCL to host us is the problem? :confused:

Would appreciate your comments. :)

GG

For the knowledge of all why can't NCL host CC meet and greet parties as other cruise lines do? Simply stating it as a reason with no explanation is no help or answer to the OP.
Because RCCL and Celebrity have exclusive contracts to host CC parties and use the CC logo, etc. on their ships. I don't know why it's just those lines but it is and any CC parties thrown by any cruise line other than RCCL and Celebrity are done as a courtesy of the cruise line but can't be called or advertised as official CC gatherings. That's why. :D Simply stating it for the OP helps him very much because no matter what the reason, NCL can't host official CC parties. ;) But as stated, NCL has been very good to CC members in the past.

we have two CC's meet and Greets...one unhosted, the other courtesy of NCL thru the ship's coordinator.. if you are on the DREAM, they seem to have the hosted one at the Terraces on the sunday after Launch, for the non-hosted we are having it saturday after boat drill, that way we can get up questions etc. for the crew, share tips and meet the other CC'ers without the crew expecting us to hang on their every word!!!

Hi! I've set up get togethers before on NCL by using the shipcoordinator_____@ncl.com (filling in the name of the ship), but when I try to send an email to the ship coordinator on POH it keeps coming back to me 'undeliverable'. I've tried to type of Pride of Hawaii and I've tried POH.

Any suggestions?

Thx,

Tracey

Archived