Grade AA on QM2

cruzadict

I notice that there is now a new grade of cabin on the QM2 called Brittannia Club Balcony, Grade AA. Does anyone have any info regarding these cabins and how do they differ from the other deluxe balcony cabins. They are all on deck 12. Don't know if I would want to be up that high on a TA though.

Marilyn

Hi

The cabins are the same as before, no change. You do get nicer bathrobes, flowers, choice of pillows. You also get a great ride in a storm (my kinda cabin!). You also get "single seating" dining (turn up when you wish) in a small separate room off of the Britannia Restaurant's lower level with a slightly wider choice menu. Sort of half way to Grill class.

Hope this helps,

So you think they should call it Hibachi class? That's sort of a half- grill!

Karie,

who has nothing better to say

Karie..you are incorrigible!!

Marilyn, excuse Karie...someone let her out again tonight!! ;) The new class will have a separate dining area in Britannia. When I was on in Dec there was a sign for it over the back section of the dining room so it is separated from the rest of us. And Pepper is right, you might get an interesting ride in rough weather up on Deck 12. We were on Deck 11 and I loved it but we did move a bit when we had some waves for a couple of days. Personally I love it too, but not everyone does. As to cabin size, they are exactly the same as the other glass front balcony cabins. Enjoy yur trip..

Cheers, Penny

Archived