Promo Code Question ??? Caribbean - Fall 2004

sail7seas

Does anyone have a Promo Code that would apply to Oosterdam in the Caribbean in October?

Thanks if you can help.

Sail, have you tried 7031. That worked just fine for my cruise on "your" Maasdam's eastern Caribbean in October.:)

If I understand correctly, 7031 is a $50 pp shipboard credit. If we use that, we sacrifice $150 pp AmEx Platinum credit. I was hoping there was a code for better fare pricing.

THANK YOU for much for your suggestion. I appreciate it and hope someone has a code for a better percentage off.

If I understand correctly, 7031 is a $50 pp shipboard credit. If we use that, we sacrifice $150 pp AmEx Platinum credit. I was hoping there was a code for better fare pricing.

THANK YOU for much for your suggestion. I appreciate it and hope someone has a code for a better percentage off.

SAIL,

I believe the credit from 7031 (and 7032) is based on the cabin booked. I'm assuming that you're looking at an 'S', which I'm sure would be more than $50 pp. With that said I would doubt that it would be more than the $150 pp AmEx credit.

However, I believe you can combine the two to get the $150 pp AmEx credit and a coupon book.;) (OK, I'm a troublemaker today).:D

Thanks to all of the knowledge contributed by the "board", I called my TA today and used the 7031 code for my Zaandam Caribbean cruise in December. Because we only booked a category K cabin, the amount was only $25 per person, but, hey, I'M NOT COMPLAINING! I'll take $50 anytime. I think it'll buy a few glasses of champagne or a night at the Pinnacle.

Thanks, everyone, for your great advice!

:) Melianne

Don't forget that you can have the best of both world's.

If you book through ship services before your cruise, you can book the Pinnacle Grill for $10 per person on the first night. Bring on more champagne!

Ship Services: 1-800-541-1576

Have ready your booking number, ship name, sailing date, and your credit card number.

Enjoy!

:)

:) Melianne

OH darn! We will be in between cruises when you are on the Zaandam. We have been on the Zaandam several times - great ship - thoroughly enjoyed her.

And if we were on the same ship, after you bought the first, we would have bought the second round. What a ball we would have had.

:)

here's a HAL site with promo's,

Hope it helps S7S.

http://crm.hollandamerica.com/broadbaseema/HA3129/caribbean.htm

Ziggy7, that is a great website for prices. Do you know where we can confirm the ship board credit promos? Everywhere I looked was for cabin pricing. I am speicifically looking for 2005 cruises. One person on this board said they got a shipboard credit for the Oct. 2005 Oosterdam, yet I booked from the same online agency they say there is no Promo for Shipboard credit at this time. I also checked with my regulard local TA and she also said she could not find any:confused:

Archived