Who wants to see HMC photos?

bruce-r

Thanks, Bruce; this brings back the memories of our own December visit, and we had the yellow cabana too!:) We were fortunate to be there with only one ship; I notice HMC is considerably more crowded with two. But it still looks like you had a lovely and special day! Thank you so much!

Karin

I finally got around to making a web gallery of the photos I took at HMC on our December Zuiderdam cruise. Even with 2 ships there, HMC has to be one of the nicest, if not the nicest warm water beach I've visited. I am so glad we had a cabana. It really made the day special.

HMC photo gallery

Thanks for the photos bruce-r !!! I almost hate to ask, but will anyway:o as we will be on the Zuiderdam, first time HAL cruisers, in March, do you have any photos of the Zuiderdam you can post? Also, what was your opinion of the ship, entertainment, etc.? Thanks for taking the time to post!

"Taste for the good life, I can't live it no other way"!

JB

:)

Thanks for the photos bruce-r !!! I almost hate to ask, but will anyway:o as we will be on the Zuiderdam, first time HAL cruisers, in March, do you have any photos of the Zuiderdam you can post? Also, what was your opinion of the ship, entertainment, etc.? Thanks for taking the time to post!

You will love Zuiderdam! We have two reviews with pictures posted:

Zuiderdam Eastern Caribbean including the pink cabana

and

Zuiderdam to Alaska

Don't miss the Thermal Suite in the spa!

Have a GREAT cruise!

Archived