I need to book a cruise!

It has been almost a year since my first cruise on Adventure. I was hoping to go again this year, but that did not work out. I am looking into cruising next March (2008). I am attracted to the Serenade southern caribbean itinerary and to Freedom itself! I am looking for personal opinions of which ship you would choose. Background-My boyfriend and I are in our 20s and loved the AOS. I need a cruise to look forward to! Thanks! :D

It has been almost a year since my first cruise on Adventure. I was hoping to go again this year, but that did not work out. I am looking into cruising next March (2008). I am attracted to the Serenade southern caribbean itinerary and to Freedom itself! I am looking for personal opinions of which ship you would choose. Background-My boyfriend and I are in our 20s and loved the AOS. I need a cruise to look forward to! Thanks! :D

Freedom for sure. We liked the Voyager class of ships much better than Radiance. They were nice, but there is just so much more to do on a larger ship and I missed the Promenade. We want to try Freedom, but I am waiting until the prices go down so I can get a JS or balcony.

Well you couldn't have picked two more completely different cruises to choose between! I just got off of the Serenade and it was my best cruise ever! It's a pretty different cruise experience though because it's very port intensive and go go go....and you get to see alot of incredible islands and the ship is really elegant. The Liberty/Freedom (I couldn't remember which one you said) would be more about the ship, less about the itinerary. If I had to choose, I'd personally do the Serenade again in a heartbeat. My fiance and I are in our 20's and we met alot of couples our age and hung out in the Vortex every night until about 3am and still made it off the ship everyday to visit the beautiful islands in the Southern Caribbean. I love the Serenade!!Good luck w/your decision!

Laura

We have done two cruises on the Serenade. The first was the Southern Caribbean and last spring to Alaska. Both were great. The Radiance Class ships are really quite large and there is plenty to do. If you choose to go on the Serenade, the itinerary is very port intensive, so you will have a lot of opportunity for excursions. The cruise is quite a bit cheaper than on the Freedom, but you will pay more for airfare to San Juan than you would to Miami.

I hope this is of some help to you, but you really cannot go wrong with either choice.

Archived