T/A Booking

lgoldst801

Holland and Carnival do not allow agents/agencies advertising discounts any longer.

:confused: When did this start?

I know RCL hasn't allowed discounting of their cruise prices for the last several years, but HAL not allowing it is news to me.

What do you mean against cc guidelines? But its ok for a banner ad to run across the top of my screen advertising an online agency that cc would like me to use???????. Is that a double standard????

It's CruiseCritics website so they make the rules. If you don't like the rules you are free to start your own site or find another website for your cruise information.

Those ads help pay for the site to keep it free.

Ruth,

I still see websites that discount HAL cruises too.:confused:

Bill

Yes, a couple of internet agencies still discount HAL and Princess. Just those two cruiselines as far as I can tell and why I don't know because I thought ALL the industry leveled the 'pricing' field a few years ago and declared that everyone must charge the same rates. (Evidently not!)

If someone searches hard enough, they can find those sites but it is against the rules to mention them here.

What do you mean against cc guidelines? But its ok for a banner ad to run across the top of my screen advertising an online agency that cc would like me to use???????. Is that a double standard????

No, those are called sponsors.

Archived