Explorer of the Seas 8/29 anyone???

dad son team

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Glad to hear there are other family members on this cruise! My name is Byron and my other half is Jim. We have been together for 12 years and will be celebrating our anniversary. This is our 5th cruise on RCL and love it! It would be nice to meet the two of you. Please send a reply.

Regards,

Byron

Hooray, someone else! I was begining to think that it was just me and the crew. I am Chris, and unfortunaltly, I don't have an other half at the moment. I am traveling with my 7yo son, but he is so addicted to the kids programs that I might as well be traveling alone. This is my 5th crusie, but only my second on RCCL. The first was the Mariner in April.

YAY Family!

My partner Michael and I are both on this cruise - in addition to my mother, his mother and stepfather, and his sister and her husband. I'm the organizer of the meet & mingle - so I encourage you all to sign-up, we already have our 25 but if you guys come, I'll have someone to talk to. :)

Man I Am so looking forward to this trip - I definitely need a break from work!

I usually don't go to these things, but since you are organizing it, I will sign up. I need to find a "friend" for the week anyway. My horoscope in Out magazine was very encouraging this month. Something about romance and vacation at the end of this month. How great would that be!

Hmmm maybe we need to find you a dancer or bartender to play with. :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Any off-ship excursions planned? My whole gang is doing the caving tubing in Belize. Other than that - nothing scheduled.

Dogbeau, I will take the bartender if ya got one....free drinks will save my Seapass!!! I haven't planned any excurtions yet. I was thinking Belize-cave tubing or stay on board, CM-Chachoben ruins, COZ-Paradise Beach, GC-Soto's Stingray City. I hate to make these plans too early beacuse of the weather and canceled port possibility.

As I understand it - RCCL normally does the meet & mingle the first sea day - so that would be Monday. But you have to sign-up to join. Once signed up, they will put an invitation in your stateroom.

What day of the cruise is the meet & mingle planned?

My partner Jim and I signed up for the meet and mingle party and just received our tickets. We're in cabin 1338 on Deck 10 Aft. We are looking at the different land tours, but have not booked anything yet. Look forward to meeting you guys at the party.

Hey you guys, I'm going with my ex and we'd love to meet up with you. Dogbeau, that's a good idea - let's do a separate meeting. I think they'll do FOD, but just in case the CD decides not to, shouldn't we plan for something on our own?

I'm getting my Voyager class ships mixed up and don't remember its name, but we could all meet at the English Pub in the Promenade at some point. Any thoughts?

By the way, we're in 6377.

Paul & Anthony

Ok let's go for it - Monday at 2PM - Champagne Bar. If - per chance - the regular meet & mingle is at that hour, let's just do it immediately after.

And no Andy1962 didn't send me an email - was hoping he would so I could tell him about our little group. Maybe 'partner' meant business partner - LOL

An update....

our scheduled Meet & Mingle is as follows:

EXPLORER OF THE SEAS 2004-08-29 08/30/2004 11:00:00 AM, Dizzy's Deck

So 2:00PM still works good. I'll look for you guys there. Look for the burly boy with a beard.

Heading down to FL in the AM so this is likely my last post. Looking forward to meeting everyone! ::todd::

An update....

our scheduled Meet & Mingle is as follows:

EXPLORER OF THE SEAS 2004-08-29 08/30/2004 11:00:00 AM, Dizzy's Deck

So 2:00PM still works good. I'll look for you guys there. Look for the burly boy with a beard.

Heading down to FL in the AM so this is likely my last post. Looking forward to meeting everyone! ::todd::

How do you know what I look like? Only it's a goatee, not a beard.

Okay, Monday at 2 at the Champagne Bar works for us, too! Hope someone is left to read this and that you're not all sitting at the pier by now! LOL! I'll wear a baseball cap so you know us and my pic is in my profile on here, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived