3/25/07 1/2 Charter Tortola to The Baths

kh6275

I will be on the Noordam from 3/21/07 - 3/31/07 and have booked a 1/2 day charter with Patouche on the Extreme Machine from Tortola to The Baths. The charter leaves at 1:00 p.m. and returns at 5:00 p.m for $60 per person with a 10% discount if you pay in cash. The trip includes all you can drink, snorkel gear, tour of The Baths as well as a guided snorkel. Extreme Machine holds 50 people but they will not book more than 25. Right now there are only 4 people on the boat and we need 8 to go. If anyone is interested in the trip you can go to www.patouche.com or I can forward you the emails that I have received from Patouche regarding the trip particulars. If for some reason the ship doesn't dock or is untimely Patouche does NOT charge the cruiser for this Noordam mishap. Kate

I am also booked with Patouche that week, but for a different day. They never mentioned that they had a minimum # or the trip wouldn't go. I assumed once we made our reservation, everything was all set. Do you mind if I ask how and when you found out about this? Thanks.

I am also booked with Patouche that week, but for a different day. They never mentioned that they had a minimum # or the trip wouldn't go. I assumed once we made our reservation, everything was all set. Do you mind if I ask how and when you found out about this? Thanks.

Julie from Patouche sent me an email and indicated the number of people currently booked and the number of people needed for the trip. She probably didn't mention it to you because she already has the needed number. Good luck.

Archived