Private Guide/Tour New Zealand

Cruzer Two

ron, if you check out mount classic website you will find links to many companies that do tours in all the NZ ports of call. there still may be an ad for it on the top of this page.

Main page is for Tauranga but they have links for the others.

I would appricate any suggestions for a private guide/tour in Dunedin and Auckland when we dock there in April 2008 on the Sapphire Princess.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron - we were on the Diamond in 2006 when she sailed the same itinerary as yours next year. A fellow CC'er we met here - AndreaA - had arranged tours in Auckland and Tauranga with Southern Cross tours (I believe that's the correct company). We joined Andrea for the tour in Tauranga and it was wonderful. We unfortunately couldn't make the Auckland tour she arranged with Southern Cross as well, but I heard is was fantastic - a rabbit shearing demo and a visit to the glow worms I think....

The gentleman we had from Southern Cross was excellent. Hope this helps,

Brendan

I would appricate any suggestions for a private guide/tour in Dunedin and Auckland when we dock there in April 2008 on the Sapphire Princess.

Thanks,

Ron

Ron - we were on the Diamond in 2006 when she sailed the same itinerary as yours next year. A fellow CC'er we met here - AndreaA - had arranged tours in Auckland and Tauranga with Southern Cross tours (I believe that's the correct company). We joined Andrea for the tour in Tauranga and it was wonderful. We unfortunately couldn't make the Auckland tour she arranged with Southern Cross as well, but I heard it was fantastic - a rabbit shearing demo and a visit to the glow worms I think....

The gentleman we had from Southern Cross was excellent. Hope this helps,

Brendan

Archived