Helicopter Tours

Mark

I have never done one - but I have booked them for half a dozen or so clients. They have all come back with rave reviews. They have several different options with regard to tour length 15-60 minutes, and the prices are pretty reasonable. I don't know if they have a website address, email etc, but can find out if your interested.

• 1 year later...
A friend and I used a private company to see grand cayman this way last Feb. We used [URL="http://www.caymanislandshelicopters.com/html/stingray.html"]Cayman Island Helicopters[/URL]. We had an awesome time!

Darlene

We had the pleasure of receiving this as a gift. We went out over "Stingray City" and then into the sound to seek for sharks. We then came back over the reef to the north and then along Seven Mile Beach along the shore. We then flew over all the Ships that were in port and then back to the airport. The trip lasted at least 30 minutes.

The best of all was the company we were with. We had the pleasure of joining a family visiting from England. Mom & Dad brought their pre-school son who was a helicopter enthusiast. His excitment/screams/laughter and general ability to express his enthusiasm that we as reserved adults could not (but were thinking) made for a wonderful experience.

It was definately a new way to experience seeing Stingray City with the thousands of tourists in the water from up above in the air. I think had we not had such a young fellow on the flight with us we could have had an option of a more aggressive flight. Wave surfing "Hawaii 5-0" style was a huge thrill!

This was not a booked shore excursion for us as we were there on a land vacation and it was booked directly while we were on island. We were picked up by them and taken to the hanger and then returned to our hotel after our flight. We found Jerome to be an excellent pilot and his wife very personable and accommodating.

Archived