Past Guest Discount ?

Tara&Jas

There is not a past guest discount on every cruise. If you are signed up to receive their emails, they send them out from time to time with a PG code... not good on all sailings or categories. It's really not that big of a discount, and you have to be flexible

You are better off calling then using the website. PVPs are often aware of sales and discounts not available on line.

Last night PVP told me that next Thursday is their one day sale, but it will be too early for my Jan 2008 cruise. Apparently, they have these sales every last Thursday of the month.

I have tried looking at cruises on the carnival site without using our past guest number and with... prices seem to be the same ?

How much is the past guest discount and when is it applied ?

Tara & Jes,

Shop around, shop around. Most times, those past guest discounts are just a joke, period. But if you happen to hit a real "past guest special" at the right time (read: last minute), boy I tell ya!

3 days ago, thru one of those travel agencies that compete for your business ;) , we booked an 8-day cruise this coming Tuesday 2/27 on the Spirit on Veranda Deck for

just under 3 C-Notes each, that includes taxes and port charges!

Happy cruising

Archived