HAL terminal in Los Angeles

nykid

DW and I are planning to spend a few days in Los Angeles with a friend who is to meet us at the terminal when we arrive there after our Noordam Panama Canal cruise in May. Our problem is that we have no idea where the terminal is located and Los Angeles is a big city. It would be deeply appreciated if someone would give us an address and maybe even directions to where the Noorday will probably be docked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Port of Los Angeles

Berths 91-93

World Cruise Center

San Pedro, CA 90731

The World Cruise Center at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro, California is approximately 18 miles south of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).

From LAX: Travel southbound on the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405), then southbound on the Harbor Freeway (Interstate 110). Exit at Harbor Boulevard and proceed straight through the Harbor Boulevard intersection. Turn right to enter the World Cruise Center.

The L.A. Cruise Center (San Pedro) is right at the base of the Vincent Thomas Bridge (the bridge is where you see the #47 - for the terminal, on the map, look at the red star on N. Harbor Blvd and go up a little to the "Har" in North Harbor Blvd.

1610400359_MapofAcapulcoinPortsoCall.jpg.e94e8d82a92a861bf6c4d306f573a222.jpg

On the Veendam's repo in September 2005, we docked at Long Beach, right next to the original RMS Queen Mary. This apparently took a lot of people by surprise, as we were told that all the taxis were over at San Pedro!

If you do a bit of hunting you can find out where your ship will dock. Google Port of Los Angeles and you should be able to find the port schedules for both San Pedro and Long Beach - then you'll be able to determine which one you'll be at!

Thanks to all of you for the quick replies and for the good advice....I Googled Port of Los Angeles as Atomica suggested, and found that Noordam was scheduled to dock at the Long Beach Cruise Terminal on May 9th. We'll check that terminal again since there is always the possibility of an error or change at the last moment. I certainly appreciate all the help that I can get from fellow travelers.:)

Archived