The O is arriving and cam is great!

legalslave

Here comes the Oosterdam and it looks like the perfect day in San Diego!

Diane

Looks great! I will be watching the wave today, but I won't be posting much. Too long a post time and too many error pages.

Bon Voyage to anyone on the Oosterdam today!

Looks like a another beautiful day in San Diego:)

Diane, Just 1 more week for you and then you can be out of Cold Country:)

Sean, I think the boards have been doing better.

Today we have another large group of CCer's for our 3 PM Wave. I have Bill S's cell phone number so I can talk to them and tell them when to wave so I can refresh the page and catch them all waving.

OK I must say with this new postion of calling everyone for the wave and arranging the hands in the air for the picture it was very hard to type, post and refresh the picture while holding my cell phone and talking. So just for the 3 PM Wave I went to the Verizon store after work and purchased a BlueTooth. I now can talk hands free, type and hear everyone very well :D What I don't do for my favorite ship and the CC board.

1172258849583102.jpg

Here comes the Oosterdam and it looks like the perfect day in San Diego!

Diane

May I ask what web page you are referring to that allows you to view the Oosterdam? Thank you.

Looks like a another beautiful day in San Diego:)

Diane, Just 1 more week for you and then you can be out of Cold Country:)

Sean, I think the boards have been doing better.

Today we have another large group of CCer's for our 3 PM Wave. I have Bill S's cell phone number so I can talk to them and tell them when to wave so I can refresh the page and catch them all waving.

OK I must say with this new postion of calling everyone for the wave and arranging the hands in the air for the picture it was very hard to type, post and refresh the picture while holding my cell phone and talking. So just for the 3 PM Wave I went to the Verizon store after work and purchased a BlueTooth. I now can talk hands free, type and hear everyone very well :D What I don't do for my favorite ship and the CC board.

Lisa we are sitting just up the coast in Pacific Beach awaiting our 10 minute drive to the boat :) If you could so kind as to post the pictures of the wave in the thread Kristy and I can show our respective computer challanged mothers when we return. I know you normally do but I would hate for this to be the one time you don't :)

Thanks in advance,

Tayo and Kristy

Lisa we are sitting just up the coast in Pacific Beach awaiting our 10 minute drive to the boat :) If you could so kind as to post the pictures of the wave in the thread Kristy and I can show our respective computer challanged mothers when we return. I know you normally do but I would hate for this to be the one time you don't :)

Thanks in advance,

Tayo and Kristy

That is already on the agenda for the day. Bill S from your Roll Call has given me his cell number and I will be calling him at about 3 to time the refreshing of the page to catch everyone waving:D

"Sean, I think the boards have been doing better."

They were doing better....but it didn't last.......but maybe it will work again today....who knows?:rolleyes:

Ok....just got the wsod.....had to back button twice and refresh.....also very very slow. :(

I will be watching the wave...but probably won't be "chatting" much because of the struggle to get a post through.

Bon Voyage CC wavers!

Second try to post!!! It may have posted and I'm at the page turning point so sorry if this is a duplicate. Lisa, please email me the instructions for capturing the wave photo so I can take your photo. If you can get it to me today it would be great so I can practice.

Diane

Second try to post!!! It may have posted and I'm at the page turning point so sorry if this is a duplicate. Lisa, please email me the instructions for capturing the wave photo so I can take your photo. If you can get it to me today it would be great so I can practice.

Diane

Archived