Does anyone have Spa prices on the ship?

Jeano222

We are sailing Rhapsody of the Seas 4/22/07. I would love to get a spa treatment for my dear sister, but don't have a clue how much anything costs. I would assume all the ships have similar prices, so if anyone has some, could you share them??

took home the price list from Legend and sent them to cruisecal.com (cruisedailies.com) the guy was going to get them uploaded this weekend so check there. I found 1 Port Special sheet from my Vision cruise and the prices were $10 higher. For instance you pick any 2 (25 min massage, 25 min mini-facial, 25 min reflexology, or 25 min lime & ginger scrub) for $89 (on Legend it was $79). Add a 25 min hot stone massage for $109. Prices do not include the tip. You're better off booking a port special or day at sea special. A massage on Legend was like $186 for 50 minutes. A manicure was $40 I think, same for a pedicure. But check for all my compasses at cruisecal.com.

Are the spa prices the same for the Majesty of the Seas? I'm new also & going with my best friend..I'd like to possibly treat us to something.

The same company runs all the spas on the RCL ships so I would guess the prices will be similar.

Does anyone have any clue to the price of the couples Rasul on the Brilliance, thinking of surprising hubby ;)

Sue,

I'm thinking the same thing. I know my hubby would love it ! I think that we need to go there first thing when we get on the ship. I'm just not sure which day. I'm thinking the first sea day. That would be great to have it the day of our first formal night, don't you think ?

Hi all!

DH and I are cruising Majesty in a few weeks! I was wondering...DH wants to do one of the hot stone massages...is it worth the $200?? He's never had a massage and, as much as I don't want to get him hooked like I am, I want him to have a good one!

Thanks!

Sam :D

According to my TA guide, the "average" spa prices on the Rhapsody are: Manicure $25, Pedicure $40, Massage (full body) $90, Facial $90, Aqua Therapy $30. That is all the guide listed. I have overheard people talking about how wonderful the hot stone massage was - some actually booked another one! Have fun!

According to my TA guide, the "average" spa prices on the Rhapsody are: Manicure $25, Pedicure $40, Massage (full body) $90, Facial $90, Aqua Therapy $30. That is all the guide listed. I have overheard people talking about how wonderful the hot stone massage was - some actually booked another one! Have fun!

Those prices are much lower than what we saw on Enchantment, which is the same class of ship. the spa is run by the same company so I would not expect prices as low as that.

Archived