seabourn charter

lorneross

Sure lorneross.......you make the booking, and hand over your credit card and we will all start packing!! ;)...let me know when we sail though, as at the moment I am in the middle of Oz traveling around......I need to get to a major city to grab a plane!

grannylorr what i ment is if there was enough cruise critic members who post on the seabourn board and we can fill every suite it might be less expensive for all of us to pool our money together and charter rather then booking separately from lorneross

John,

If you are on "the poor people's" deck, do not worry a second! As a matter of fact, it happens to be the "fun deck!":D And an added bonus, in the Caribbean, they use Deck 4 for the Gangway~~~so it's quite handy and convenient! And I try to book Deck 4 for the Atlantic Crossing's~~~~(explanation not needed!;) )

MB

• 4 weeks later...
I guess I will be back on the poor people's floor again:eek: I haven't gotten my suit assignment yet but I just know it will be on the poor people's floor:o

Didn't think there was one :) we are on the "poor peoples floor" but for a month! :)

James

As a poor person on the poor person's floor my cabin stewardess brought me V8 juice and Tomato twice a day:D She even re-arranged my ties in the closet. I never asked her to do any of that but it was on my form( not the ties of course ) :p

Joanna also advised me as to which set of cufflinks to wear with which shirts in the evenings !!

In case someone missed where this originated, there was a thread awhile ago where someone reported a couple finding themselves on Deck 4 and the woman said something like, "oh no, darling....this isn't where our suite is, this is the poor people's floor!" I guess that means all the GTYs........like me........

P.S. I'm in for the charter. Anywhere, anytime on any Seabourn ship!

Jane :p

Archived