Denim skirts on teens in dining room ok?

It's ok for ANYONE to wear a denim skirt! Just make sure the skirt is appropriate--really doesn't matter what the material is. If it's one of those short denim skirts with the strings all hanging down, that's not really appropriate for the niceness of the dining room. However, a regular "skirt-shaped" denim skirt is fine--not just for your teen!

It's ok for ANYONE to wear a denim skirt! Just make sure the skirt is appropriate--really doesn't matter what the material is. If it's one of those short denim skirts with the strings all hanging down, that's not really appropriate for the niceness of the dining room. However, a regular "skirt-shaped" denim skirt is fine--not just for your teen!

I'm a 53 year old FATHER of 2 young adults, and believe me, you wouldn't want to see me in a denim skirt.:) :) :)

This is only my second cruise and first on RCI. This is the first to take my kids. Is is ok for adolescent/teenager to wear a denim skirt into the dining room on non-formal nights? Thanks for your input.

I have a denim skirt that I wore on my last two cruises with a tee shirt, sandals and a short cotton jacket to dinner on one of the casual nights. the following day, I wore it with a tee shirt in port. It's a great thing for anyone to pack, as it does not get wrinkled, and you can wear it more than once.

Tasha

I have a denim skirt that I wore on my last two cruises with a tee shirt, sandals and a short cotton jacket to dinner on one of the casual nights. the following day, I wore it with a tee shirt in port. It's a great thing for anyone to pack, as it does not get wrinkled, and you can wear it more than once.

Tasha

Thank you!!!

I'm a 53 year old FATHER of 2 young adults, and believe me, you wouldn't want to see me in a denim skirt.:) :) :)

Well, maybe we would like to see that. :D

That would make a few heads turn in the dining room. :o

I missed the RCI press release, when were you put in charge of appropriateness? :rolleyes:

Why, last week! Did you miss that press release????
Must have. Must be an awesome responsibilty telling teenage girls that a regular denim skirt is OK, but if they have strings it is not. Do you also measure the men's kilts on formal night? To me, that has more appropiateness worries, especially considering what the traditional Scot has on underneath.

Well, then, I'll tailor my response to both of these issues.

A young lady may wear a denim skirt and a gentleman may wear a kilt as long as his or her *naughty bits* (as the Brits are wont to say) aren't close to being visible.

:D :D :eek: :p ;)

Well, then, I'll tailor my response to both of these issues.

A young lady may wear a denim skirt and a gentleman may wear a kilt as long as his or her *naughty bits* (as the Brits are wont to say) aren't close to being visible.

:D :eek: :p ;)

Is that short for Britney or British????? :eek:

Archived