Celebrity Shuttles

crewsin250

We will be sailing the British Isles on Century in May and I was wondering if in the past on this itinerary has X offered shuttles to town centres. And if so how much where they.

Also I would like input on which of the Anniversary packages is the best deal onboard Celebrity.

Thanks Paul

This is our first cruise on Celebrity I have filled out the pre cruise info online but it has not let me print my express pass. Is this going to be my actual ticket for boarding.

Thanks Paul

You should be able to print your Xpress Pass soon. Usually it's available after final payment.

Do you have any air or transfers purchased thru Celebrity? If not, then your Xpress Pass should be sufficient. If you have purchased something other than the cruise then you will need the vouchers or other paperwork.

You could get documents one of 2 ways. Either the spiral bound booklet with your luggage tags or the e-docs that you print out from your computer. Those don't have bag tags, so you would get them from the bag handler at the pier.

We will be sailing the British Isles on Century in May and I was wondering if in the past on this itinerary has X offered shuttles to town centres. And if so how much where they.

Also I would like input on which of the Anniversary packages is the best deal onboard Celebrity.

Thanks Paul

Last year the shuttles were $4 round trip in all the European ports we visited. They used to be free!

Hi folks,

We cruised on the Millie in the Medit. last August Venice - Barcelona. There was a Celebrity shuttle only in Dubrovnik, of all our ports...I guess because the port was not near any other public transportation. It was $10 per person.

Happy planning,

Lynne

Hi,

We will be cruising on the Millie in the Med. in May, this will be our first Celebrity cruise. Re the cost of shuttles from the ports, is this cost added to your credit card bill or do we pay as we board the bus in US dollars. We are from New Zealand so need to figure out how much US currency to purchase.

Thanks,

Patricia

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the following specific ports and whether Celebrity has a shuttle available:

Bilbao, Spain

Gibraltar

La Rochelle, France

We are not sure how close to the actual town the ship might dock and whether a shuttle might be available from Celebrity. :)

Does anyone have first hand knowledge of the following specific ports and whether Celebrity has a shuttle available:

Bilbao, Spain

Gibraltar

La Rochelle, France

We are not sure how close to the actual town the ship might dock and whether a shuttle might be available from Celebrity. :)

I can only comment on GIBRALTAR..called there several times.

The ship docks almost in the town but you have a longish (on the flat )walk maybe 15 /20 mins to the entrance to the main street at the Casements if you want to go by foot. I've done it no problem but I have no ambulant problems.

Other choices are

A) little mini buses / taxis .....seating approx 6/8 ....that fill up for a £1 pp each way , ( $2 or 2 euros pp also each way) I think ( last November price) and they drop you at the Casements too (an archway you go through into Main street) Good value and these are pretty busy..we have queued for one so we just walk in now.

Within GIBRALTAR there is an internal local bus service if you plan to go to the other end of the town...recommend taking it...long walk otherwise.

B) book a tour and they meet you right as you come off the ship

As far as I am aware X don't offer shuttles..unnecessary here.

Archived