Adventure of the Seas 4/27/08

We just booked an ocean view cabin on this cruise. It's over a year away and there weren't many cabins to choose from. Anyone know if a large group booked the ship for that week? No oceanview on decks 3,4 ,5, or 6. Limited selection on all the others.

Anne

It's always good to book early ;) . We always try and book at least 8 months before the sail date. We booked for Jewel of the Seas over a year before the sail date but for my last cruise (Navigator) and the cruise I am booked on now, we booked less than two months before the sail date.

Actually, Adventure only has oceanviews on decks 2 and 3. Decks 4 and 5 are the Promenade deck and the Royal promenade and deck 6 is balcony cabins!

Royal Caribbean never releases all of the cabins at once, there are usually only about ten for each category on the website at a time. You can always switch cabins when new ones pop up, so make sure and check often, because they will definately change before you set sail. I think we changed cabins 3 times before Jewel. Have fun planning!

hey i know of one large group that will be on the ship, my family! we are having a reunion cruise probably about 50 or 60 prople. not a huge number of people but alot of people none the less.

Kegraties- your signature says you are on Mariner for 4/27!

Actually, Adventure only has oceanviews on decks 2 and 3. Decks 4 and 5 are the Promenade deck and the Royal promenade and deck 6 is balcony cabins!

You would think I would have know that....I just got off this ship on Feb.18th!!!

Thanks!

My husband & I will also be on that cruise with you. We have the aft corner balcony 1388. Both of us are in our mid 40's. We have 2 kids who will not be sailing with us this time. Grandma & Grandpa will be in charge. We booked our room about 1 month ago.

I have also booked this cruise about 1 month ago. My husband doesn't know yet. It will encompass our anniversary. We are also in our 40's and will not be bringing any children. Mine are all in college they are on their own.

Laura

Hi Beach Girl66 (Laura)

What a great surprise for your Hubby. Will you be keeping this cruise a secret? Or, are you planning on telling him about it. How many years of marriage will you be celebrating? Our kids are 15 & 13, and like I said before they will not be sailing this time. By the time we sail we will have been married nearly 20 years. I don't intend on making any plans for excursions on this trip. I do have a beach picked out for every port we will visit. Think we will just pay a cabby to take us where we want to go. This trip is so port intensive and I don't want to come home exhausted. Just want to relax, and enjoy the beauty of the Southern Caribbean, and of the ship. We asked for 2nd seating dinner as our first choice. We will be in room 1388. Maybe we could meet for cocktails.

Libby :D

Hi, Libby I will eventually tell my husband but I plan to wait till after our cruise this April to the Bahamas on the Majesty. It will be our 28th anniversary next year, I'm 46 and my husband is 50. Our children are 25, 22 and 19. Seems like we have been married forever. I haven't decided what we will do in ports, it's along way off to decide. We are in hump cabin 7614 tried to get an aft but none were available. I hear they are nice with great balcony's. We will have lot's of time to chat between now and then. Guess we'll have to start our own thread on the meet and mingle site. Then will have to meet on the ship.

Laura

Archived