Mystery Dinner Theater?

We have not done it yet, but some Brilliance tablemates did and thought it was great. I don't like the restriction on ordering (you apparently cannot order from the regular menu but have to choose from 2-3 entrees). I'm sure if this is incorrect, someone will let us know. On the plus side, I understand that wine is included.

I did it on the Brilliance earlier this month. It was fun. There were 3 entrees you could chose from, filet, fish, and I think the 3rd was chicken. You get appetizer, soup, salad, and desert too. Wine is poured freely during the diner, and you meet before in a lounge where you get a glass of champagne and munchies.

I don't think children were allowed, the skit has adult themes. The actors were very good, part of the singers and dancers on the ship.

We went on the AOS. For us it was well worth it.... they refilled my wine glass so often, I literally avoided alcohol the rest of the trip. I'm quite certain I saved more than $50 when you factor in the non-existant bar bill.

The mystery theater itself was silly and fun. We had some great table mates and certainly felt it was worth the expense - but probably only once. :)

Shipshape Sam-

It lasted about 2 1/2 hours for us. Everyone met in the Viking Crown for the first part of the mystery. About half way through, we were all sent to the restaurant (Portofinos) where the show was concluded. At the conclusion everyone worked with their 'team' to try and solve the mystery. I recall a prize being given to one of the people that guessed right. There was significant audience interaction throughout. The show was entertaining, we met some nice people, and the food was great!

Archived