Current Military Promotion

vesw01

Did anyone get a GREAT deal with the promotion that happened the last two days? I was thinking of booking something and we are very flexible on when we travel etc., so I thought someone might lead me in a good direction. We would probably do a balcony cabin just for my husband and I.

We don't care about IT or ship (btw we have done the Victory and the Valor)

Any suggestions would be great!

We were not really looking for another cruise this year but we had a weeks vacation in October and could not pass up the price. We get a interline rate, comparable to the military discount. So we booked a western itinerary on the Liberty and ended up with a balcony on the Panorama deck. Good Luck deciding!!!!!!

We got a great discount with A TA and the military discount. Huge discount! I do believe we booked in June or July and sailed in Feb. So there is always a good discount if you served more than 2 years.

we had 2 rooms and got the discount right away on the 8A room and watched for friends and family specials and in Nov got $400.00 off the inside room for the kids as well:D

Good Luck

We had booked a balcony guarantee on the Valor for 09/07 about a month ago. I called my T/A and he called Carnival. We ended up with an 8e on panorama deck at $60 off our original balcony guarantee price. It may be too late for the sale today but hey, it never hurts to ask.

My daughter just got a terrific $499 p/p deal for the Liberty May 12th. The promotion was past passenger and also for some residents (we are from New York). This is an 8 day cruise so you cant beat the price. I do believe that they are still offering this deal and someothers. She did book directly through the cruiseline but I did see deals on vacations- to- go also.

Did anyone get a GREAT deal with the promotion that happened the last two days? I was thinking of booking something and we are very flexible on when we travel etc., so I thought someone might lead me in a good direction. We would probably do a balcony cabin just for my husband and I.

We don't care about IT or ship (btw we have done the Victory and the Valor)

Any suggestions would be great!

I just tried the PM2 and PM3 military discounts and both are coming up as invalid codes.

Does anyone have any other military discount codes ??

Archived