Amsterdam December 2008

KAKcruiser

Does anyone know what the Amsterdam will be doing in December 2008. It shows it arriving in Fort Lauderdale around the beginning of December and the next cruise is the holiday cruise. There are a couple of weeks missing. Could it be going to drydock?

Does anyone know what the Amsterdam will be doing in December 2008. It shows it arriving in Fort Lauderdale around the beginning of December and the next cruise is the holiday cruise. There are a couple of weeks missing. Could it be going to drydock?

Doubtful so soon after it's last major drydock.

More likely a charter.

I did find a Caribbean holiday cruise for the Amsterdam in 2008 but could find nothing for earlier in December. She is schedule to arrive in Fort Lauderdale early in December but then nothing is listed until the holiday cruise.

I just talked to a HAL rep and he said that the Amsterdam is scheduled to be drydocked from Dec. 11 to 23, 2008. When I said that was unusual because she just had a big drydock, he said that it might be part of government regulations. Seems odd to me.

I just talked to a HAL rep and he said that the Amsterdam is scheduled to be drydocked from Dec. 11 to 23, 2008. When I said that was unusual because she just had a big drydock, he said that it might be part of government regulations. Seems odd to me.

If that's the case, probably just to get her in top-top shape for the '09 WC...

I When I said that was unusual because she just had a big drydock, he said that it might be part of government regulations. Seems odd to me.

Customer Service peopel make up stuff on the fly all the time. I try to see the humor in it. In any event, I think Brien nailed it with preparations for TWC.

Archived