"Good" deck plan of Freedom (and Liberty)

I'm going to be on Liberty in Sept, and I was wondering if there is a good deck plan available. When I was on Majesty the deck plan they give you has numbers that you need to look up and a small image.

There were deck plans in front of the elevators on each floor. That's the kind of deck plan I would like. Does anyone have one for Freedom (and hopefully Liberty is the same, though I'd like one for that ship later if possible).

This is a pic of the Majesty deck plan:

http://www.squirrelsnest.com/images/travel/MajestyOfSeasMapLarge.jpg

I'm hoping those types of plans are available, but I've only seen deck plans with either too much detail or not enough...the one above is just right. :)

Flow on Freedom and will assume on Liberty are very good. We were right across from entry to aft elevators on deck 9 on the bubble and it was great. I didn't think the 'bubble' was a big deal, but did like the closeness to the elevators for my brothers sake as he has problems walking at times.

Enjoy your cruise!!!:)

Which page should I be looking at? I see the deck plans but those are the ones I don't want--too much detail. I just want an overview in one map--no numbered locations that I then have to look up, and no separate pages for each deck. An image of the side of the ship like the one I posted in that URL.

I guess it doesn't really matter...I'm sure they will have one at the elevator like they did on Majesty. I'll just have to stand there until I have it memorized (and if the elevator speed is anything like Majesty, I'll have plenty of time) :)

Archived