Outlets in the bathroom

I know there are outlets in the bathroom. Mainly used for shavers. What I don't remember is if the nights have to be on for them to work. We have an inside cabin for a short weekend cruise and would like a small night-light so we don't have to stumble around in the dark (if we get up in the middle of the night). With a balconey there is always "some" light coming through the window.

Leave the bathroom light on and close the door. The little space around the door will give you just enough light to find it. ;)

We thought about that, but don't like the "blinding" light when you first go in (arrrrg!)

Here's another idea for inside-cabin-dwellers.

Sometimes you wake up in an inside cabin and you don't even know if it is night or day (in the real world ;) )

If you turn your tv on and find the channel that is the "Bridge-Cam", then you will have a small amount of light at night and it will be daylight during the day. :cool:

HOpe this helps.

I know there are outlets in the bathroom. Mainly used for shavers. What I don't remember is if the nights have to be on for them to work. We have an inside cabin for a short weekend cruise and would like a small night-light so we don't have to stumble around in the dark (if we get up in the middle of the night). With a balconey there is always "some" light coming through the window.

To answer your question, yes, the lights have to be on for the plug to be "hot".

Archived