Century Sky Suite 1220.

lookingforward

Any comments on this suite? Noise level, etc. Is it on the smoking side of the ship? Is there a smoking side? Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

We will be in this cabin in 8 weeks, will post all about it when we get back home. :D

SS1220 on Century is on the starboard side -- all public venues on starboard is designated no smoking; however, that does not pertain to the cabins. So, it is conceivable that you may have smokers to either side of you in your sky suite.

The Sports Deck (12) is very quiet ... very little traffic, as there are so few staterooms compared to the other decks. I love Deck 12 on the C-class ships.:) Quick flight down to Islands Cafe, Sunset Bar, the pool .... you will love it - Enjoy!

We are sailing in 10 days! I will let you all know. Jersey Girl, I was originally on the 4/2 sailing but had to switch. I was not sure about the smoking policy..no problem with it, just don't want someone out there all day with cigars, etc. like we had on the Millenium.

Glad to hear that the deck is quiet...we are going in prime time spring break and although Celebrity is not the be all end all for college students there will be some aboard. If I remember that far back :) I was a little crazy at 22. Now at 40 something I want peace and quiet.

HOpe you all have a great vacation.

We are sailing in 10 days! I will let you all know. Jersey Girl, I was originally on the 4/2 sailing but had to switch. I was not sure about the smoking policy..no problem with it, just don't want someone out there all day with cigars, etc. like we had on the Millenium.

Glad to hear that the deck is quiet...we are going in prime time spring break and although Celebrity is not the be all end all for college students there will be some aboard. If I remember that far back :) I was a little crazy at 22. Now at 40 something I want peace and quiet.

HOpe you all have a great vacation.

Please post here all about SS 1220 when you get back. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

:) Good evening,

For a top deck, it is particularly quiet, Specially as you're towards aft-end.

HUGE balcony. We also felt very little if any movement at all, although on top deck ( where one is suuposed to have more movement than mid-ship...), mind you, our seas were ''bath tub''-like for all but two days of our recent cruise aboard sister MERCURY; but during those two particular time windows, hardly noticeable.

That class is nicely and heavily ballasted ( quoting the master....) thus handles seas very well.

Happy sailings

Cheers

;)

Archived