half and half or non-dairy creamer?

extcat

If she has to "have" 1/2 and 1/2, I would bring it. It doesn't matter to me, but DH has asked the waiters in the past if it was 1/2 and 1/2 or just milk. They always claim it is 1/2 and 1/2, but you can tell that it is just milk, and other times it is 1/2 and 1/2. I bought the individual little "tubs" of French Vanilla and brought it with us last time. We only used it in the room with room service coffee though.

MY wife has to have half and half with her coffee and we will bring some along if they don't have it.

It was half and half on the Imagination last month. Also on the Fascination in 1/06. I'm guessing it's fleet wide.

They have 1/2 1/2 at every coffee machine you will not have a problem finding that However you will have a problem finding a coffee machine that works Just off Glory and every moring at least 3 machines were broken luckly we found that almost no one goes up near the fish and chips station deck 10 so we had our coffee and that machine worked

I always take my own creamer and sugar. I love having coffee on my balcony in the morning as I am not a big breakfast person. The room service person never brings enough (and I like a little coffee with my cream and sugar). So I put some in a zip-lock bag with all I will need on a cruise. Then I tuck some into my bag when I go to the dining room and I am always assured that I have my preference.

Just 63 more days until I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee on my balcony!!!

Beth

Really they have 1/2 & 1/2 now? Only the dining rooms had it on the Glory in Jan 2005 and on the two RCCL ships I sailed the last 2 years.

We asked, and they could not get it in the buffet. All they had was milk or non-dairy (yuck!) creamer.

For my sailing on the Destiny this fall I was seriously thinking about bringing no-refrigeration-needed ultra pasteurized creamers.

MY wife has to have half and half with her coffee and we will bring some along if they don't have it.

I don't drink coffee, but just asked my husband, he said on the Pride a week ago they had carafes of 1/2 and 1/2 near all the coffee machines on the Lido deck. He never had coffee in the dining room though so doesn't know what they serve there. Of course, he also had his fancy coffees from the Piazza Cafe too, much better he says!

I have always had both 1/2 & 1/2 and milk offered at the coffee stations on all my Carnival cruises. I just wish the coffee tasted better, and in a perfect world, they would offer me Hazelnut Creamer!:cool:

Archived