Golden Review: Buenos Aires > Valparaiso

Pam in CA

Pam, thanks for the great review, concise and descriptive as usual. Really got a chuckle out of your conversation with the other two passengers at breakfast…nothing surprises me anymore!:D We were just about to book this trip on Star sailing next March but are going to re-think our options. Based upon your review we may hold off a year and do something else in March instead. Would hope Princess would have smaller ship do the BE-Valpo or return runs, but if they are selling out big ships, then they probably won’t and keep the smaller ones on the FLL-Brazil run. We love Golden, sailed on her twice, but sounds like a ship of this size overruns the port infrastructure with its number of passengers. Looking forward to seeing your pictures, good luck on your move and can’t wait to compare notes on your China trip.

Steve

Thanks' date=' I will wait patiently for your photos. [/quote']I uploaded my photos to a private gallery on AOL (so I could edit the photos, add captions, etc.) so send me your email address and I'd be happy to share the photos with you. My email address is in my profile.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pam!

I can't believe I missed your review on the Princess board... I just found it from the Still Live from...

Great review! I started writing mine, and while I'm almost done, I never finished it... maybe I should!

I read about your embarkation... and I was fuming. We got in at around the same time as you, and we did go up with our Priority Embarkation and were sent to the back of the line :mad: We got on board at 5h10...

As for the ship, I agree with you. We were on the Golden this past August, and found that it had greatly deteriorated in only a few months...

Thanks again for your review and the pictures you posted on other threads!!

MC:)

Hi Pam!

I can't believe I missed your review on the Princess board... I just found it from the Still Live from...

Great review! I started writing mine, and while I'm almost done, I never finished it... maybe I should!

I read about your embarkation... and I was fuming. We got in at around the same time as you, and we did go up with our Priority Embarkation and were sent to the back of the line :mad: We got on board at 5h10...

As for the ship, I agree with you. We were on the Golden this past August, and found that it had greatly deteriorated in only a few months...

Thanks again for your review and the pictures you posted on other threads!!

MC:)

Finish your review! Everyone has a different perspective and experience. It also helps others if several people have the same experience so they know what to expect.

I was so sorry that I didn't meet or run into on this cruise. Perhaps in the future. :)

I uploaded my photos to a private gallery on AOL (so I could edit the photos, add captions, etc.) so send me your email address and I'd be happy to share the photos with you. My email address is in my profile.

I can't seem to see an e-mail address in your profile. Please send to me at "gran2496atyahoodotcom"

Thanks

I uploaded my photos to a private gallery on AOL (so I could edit the photos, add captions, etc.) so send me your email address and I'd be happy to share the photos with you. My email address is in my profile.

Pam, I would love to see your pictures. I tried to find your email address on your profile but could find how to IM you. Would you please share them with me?! User638477 at aol.com

Thanks!

Finish your review! Everyone has a different perspective and experience. It also helps others if several people have the same experience so they know what to expect.

Thanks Pam for your words of encouragement...

I finished it and posted it on the South America forum, so here it is:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=521034

I was so sorry that I didn't meet or run into on this cruise. Perhaps in the future. :)

I hope so!!

MC

Pam, I would love to see your pictures. I tried to find your email address on your profile but could find how to IM you. Would you please share them with me?! User638477 at aol.com
Carolyn... just saw your post and sent you the link to the photos. My email address is pammm2 at aol dot com.

Archived